2023 Volkswagen ID.4 in Oakville, Ontario
The wait for the 2023 ID.4 is over, now is your time to order your ID.4. Pack with a great number of new additions, such as a new battery with improved range, interior decor and seating options, available statement package and much more. The ID.4 has been built for Canada, implementing heated front seats, mirrors, steering wheel, and windshield, ensuring a safe and comfortable drive. German Engineered electric vehicle meant to handle the Canadian cold.
2023 Volkswagen ID.4 Design
The 2023 Volkswagen ID.4 features a bold design DNA similar to its Volkswagen SUV counterparts inside and out:
- Distinct bold design featuring standard 19" Drammen wheels, and available 20" upgrade
- An available illuminated light bar stretching between front headlights, paired with a glowing front Volkswagen logo; plus an available rear option.
- Available inside is an ambient interior lighting package giving you a choice from up to 30 available colours.
- The ID.4 comes with a variety of new and striking interior colours, such as the stylish X-Blue.
- Standard LED taillights and headlights made to match the illuminated door handles.
2023 Volkswagen ID.4 Performance
A fully electric with that powerful iconic Volkswagen feeling. You'll feel it the second you hit the pedal of your ID.4.
- Charge 10% - 80% in an estimated 30 minutes, meaning a 10-minute charge can get you added 100 km of range on a DC fast-charger.
- The electric-powered ID.4 doesn't hold back with a towing capacity of up to 2,700 lbs for AWD
- Available All-Wheel Drive adds a second electric motor giving you that extra bit of kick* and traction making any terrain an easy challenge.
- Up to 443 km range on RWD and up to 410 km range on available AWD.
- Experience a silent jolt going from zero to 100 km/h in 6.2 seconds* with available AWD.
2023 Volkswagen ID.4 Technology
The 2023 ID.4 features the most innovative technological features available. With an unparalleled infotainment experience to an unmatched feature set, it is one of the most complete tech package in its class:
- Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, as well as wireless charging, coming equipped as a standard feature with every ID.4.
- Standard voice-controlled 12" touchscreen equipped with interactive navigation gestures, voice control, and more as your central hub for your drive.
- Almost every time you brake or take your foot off the pedal, the ID.4 stores up kinetic energy, allowing the battery to charge regeneratively.
- With Intuitive Start, your vehicle will sense your presence and "wake up" as soon as you touch the handle as long as you're carrying your key fob.
2023 Volkswagen ID.4 Safety
The 2023 ID.4 comes equipped with a suite of driver assistance technology designed to help keep you safe on the road. Features include:
- Adaptive Cruise control, Lane assist, and emergency assistance with Volkswagen Travel Assist.
- Front Assist Autonomous Emergency Braking with pedestrian and cyclist detection.
- Area 360o camera system.
- Park Distance Control using front and rear sensors with the Park Assist function
- Dynamic Road Sign Display
Book A Test Drive of the new 2023 Volkswagen Taos
The 2023 Taos is the second generation of the popular Taos SUV that was launched last year. It features a feature set that is highly desirable and affordable. Fill out the form below to book a test drive in Oakville, Ontario: