2023 Volkswagen Taos in Oakville, Ontario
The 2023 Volkswagen Taos builds on the previous year of the popular SUV, 2023 being its second year. It features an evolved exterior design that is bold and an interor that is refined as well as practical. With many advanced and intuitive features standard on the new SUV, the 2023 Taos is one of the most practical and feature rich vehicles in the market right now. A few highlights of the 2023 Taos:
- Based on Volkswagen popular MQB platform, available as both RWD and AWD
- Standard Volkswagen Digital Cockpit and Car-net with Wi-fi capability
- Front Assist, Blind Spot Monitor and Rear Traffic Alert standard safety features
2023 Volkswagen Taos Design
The 2023 Volkswagen Taos features a bold design DNA similar to its Volkswagen SUV counterparts inside and out:
- Distinct bold design featuring a long wheelbase and high ground clearance
- Sculpted hood and front grille with available LED light signature and DRLs and LED Projector Headlights
- Standard Roof rails and Stylized LED tail lights and available panoramic sunroof and 19-inch alloy wheels
- Modern and Stylish interior with premium materials used throughout. Generious interior space of 99.6 cubic feet passenger space.
- Two-tone interior, leatherette wrapped steering wheel, leather seating surfaces, and 10-color ambient lighting system.
2023 Volkswagen Taos Performance
All 2023 Taos models are powered by a powertrain that's fun to drive and provides an excellent fuel economy:
- 1.5 liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine that makes 158 horsepower and 184 pound-feet of torque
- APS coated cylinder liners, map controlled cooling module, Variable Turbine Geometry and a high-pressure inkection system, all combine to provide a great performance and fuel economy
- 4Motion all-weheel-drive that features a 7-speed DSG dual-clutch automatic transmission and Electronic Stability Control
- Drive mode slection with onroad, snow, offroad and Custom settings along with Normal, Sport and Eco drive modes.
2023 Volkswagen Taos Technology
The 2023 Taos features the most innovative technological features available on the market. With an unparallaled infotainment experience to unmatched feature set, it is one of the most complete tech suite in its class:
- Up to an 8-inch infotainment system with wireless Apple Carplay, Android Auto and App-connect along with SiriusXM
- Volkwagen Ditital Cockpit with a fully digital instrument cluster and upgradable to a 10.25 inch fully digital Cockpit Pro with up to 21 viewing options, driver assitance features, and more
- Available BeatsAudio system with a 12-channel 400-watt amplifier, digital signal processing, eight speakers and a subwoofer for excellent interior sound
- Volkswagen Car-Net connectivity with remote access, naviagation systems, vehicle health reports, and more
2023 Volkswagen Taos Safety
The 2023 Taos provides a safety suite that prioritizes safety above all, for all the passengers with both passive and active safety systems:
- Six airbags as standard, Anti-lock Braking System and Electronic Safety System along with a standard rearview camera.
- Automatic Post Collision Braking System with Volkswagen's Intellgent Crash Repsonse System that reduces the chance of further incidents when a crash is detected
- IQ-DRIVE advanced driver assistance with semi-automated capability. Higher trims get the IQ.DRIVE S package that features Travel Assist, Front Assist, Active Blind Spot Monitor and Rear-Traffic Alert
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Go, Lane Assist and Mergency Assist are also standward with the IQ.DRIVE S package.
Book A Test Drive of the new 2023 Volkswagen Taos
The 2023 Taos is the second generation of the popular Taos SUV that was launched last year. It features a feature set that is highly desirable and affordable. Fill out the form below to book a test drive in Oakville, Ontario: